01-19-2013, 03:55 PM #1
- 2 Posts
Anybody figure out how to set up MMS on the ATIV s with Consumer Cellular? I got the "Internet" APN working with the below settings, but can't get MMS to work. Consumer Cellular tech support did not help. They just said that the company does not support the ATIV s.
Internet APN settings:
APN name: web (I think anything would work)
Profile category: Internet (always on)
Auth type: pap
GSM, WCDMA/CDMA: GSM, WCDMA
Leave everthing else blank.
Must reboot phone before these settings will work.
Be sure to turn off wifi, then if an internet browser works you are good.
- 01-19-2013, 05:24 PM #2
Consumer Cellular has to tell you the setting. If they tell you no, ask for a supervisor, If the supervisor says no, ask for their boss. If their boss says no, throw the Consumer Cellular SIM card away and go with another carrier.Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
- By FLoods7 in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2012, 09:22 AM
- By JamesDax3 in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 9Last Post: 10-10-2012, 01:31 PM
- By Mitlov in forum HTC 8XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2012, 09:43 PM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 06-30-2012, 04:17 PM
- By HeyCori in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2011, 06:37 PM