- 01-16-2013, 01:07 PM #1
I have Samsung Ativ S from Rogers
when I play music, the sound is so low, I can't hear anything.
it's same with AUX connection to my car.
I never had this issue with Samsung Focus. Is this a defective device or if anyone else having the same issue.
01-18-2013, 10:50 AM #3
- 26 Posts
Presuming your volume is set to something above "2", you shouldn't have any problems hearing a standard level mp3 track. I can fill a small room with quiet music with the volume set to 10/30 on my Ativ S. If you're barely able to hear things, I'd wonder if you have a defective unit.
- 01-18-2013, 10:57 AM #4Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - Apparently you can have an iPhone transplant...
01-27-2013, 01:11 PM #5
- 7 Posts
I've had the same thing happen on mine twice. You play music through the speaker and it plays so quietly you have to hold it right up to your ear, regardless of what the volume is set to. I have to experiment but I was thinking if I say played a game and turned the volume down in game, and it was still running in the background, would that app lock the volume to whatever the in game volume was? I restarted my phone both times to fix it.
- 01-27-2013, 01:40 PM #6Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - Apparently you can have an iPhone transplant...
- By Cordanim in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2013, 11:49 AM
- By timriley in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 14Last Post: 12-21-2012, 10:12 PM
- By Dave Bachechi in forum HTC 8XReplies: 7Last Post: 12-17-2012, 12:18 PM
- By EeriePhenomenon in forum HTC 8XReplies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2012, 06:07 PM
- By iop777 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2012, 09:12 AM