01-07-2013, 05:32 PM #1
- 34 Posts
On my Ativ S I was expecting there to be a panorama lens but I don't have one. Phones4U did one of their quick review videos on the Ativ S and the video below shows the guy using a panorama lens:
My Ativ is a UK unbranded version. Anyone have this lens on their phone?
He shows off the lens at around the 3:22 mark.
- 01-07-2013, 10:03 PM #2
You can get "Lenses" for the camera from the Store. If you go into the camera app and click the button with two arrows (one left, one right), it'll open the lenses you have installed. Click "fine more lenses" and it should list them in the store for you. Panorama should be an option there.
- 01-09-2013, 07:08 PM #4
I have a Lumia 920 and Panorama is a Nokia-branded app in the store, so I don't think it is available for other phones nor do I know how the reviewer in the video got it (maybe it was a developer unlocked phone or something?)
- By Skynetz in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2012, 09:45 AM
- By acollier_88 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2011, 12:12 PM
- By JenkTJ27 in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2011, 10:34 PM
- By auniverseaway in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 14Last Post: 07-21-2011, 11:12 AM
- By winmopro in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2010, 05:17 AM