Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jabtano
  • 1 Post By Black Helicopter Steve
  • 1 Post By jabtano

Spent some time with T-MO tech folks today due in fact that my HTC HD7 did a crap-out so they are sending me a replacement next day mail. while talking I asked him tell me is T-MO going to get the ATIVs Well John yes we are this coming Month. Why thank you very much for making my day ! I'll take two on day one thank you very much. So for us T-MO folks who happen to like this device Yahoo....
    Thanked by:
    palandri likes this.
    Good news. Hope it comes out soon. I want to actually see this device before making my decision.

I really hope they annoucne it soon. This will be my phone. I have an HD7 and I'm really wanting the Ativ S with the huge battery and removable storage. Tired of T-Mo getting mid range devices from Nokia.

Son, read some gigaom and see who sucks and who doesn't *HINT: TMo doesn't suck and as of mid 2013 the LTE network they are building out will be better than VZW and ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDownDirtySkynyrdFan View Post
    well if t-mobile didn't suck you wouldn't have to worry about it. lol
    T-Mo has been great in the Twin Cities (at least in the parts that I travel in) and it's cheaper than the other carriers and they don't force feed me a new contract any time I want to upgrade my phone like Verizon did. The only drawback with T-Mo has been the selection of phones to choose from.
    snowmutt likes this.

I agree here in Boston Metro North I've never had calls drop in fact anywhere in New England for that matter, we have 6 devices at home on T-MO plus a business account I would not deal with anyone else frankly. they are spot on when issues a-rise and they do not break the home account or the business account. As sais the only issues is the choice of devices we carry two HD7 one L810 and 14 L710 the ATIVs is the device of choice for me.
    Thanked by:
    palandri likes this.
    I have always said I would jump on T-Mo if they just offered service in my rural area. So far, no go. Come on, T-Mobile- get some small town coverage!!!

I am excited that the ATIV will hit T-Mo. Great to have another top end option to go along with the 8X. The 810 fills the bill for Nokia supporters and is a great mid-range option that should compete with the middle of the road Androids on their shelves. The 8X has it's critics due to it's storage issues. The ATIV S will be great counter programming for that.

The ATIV S, the 8X, the GS2, Galaxy Note 2, and Apple on it's way. Not sure you can say that T-Mobile doesn't have good options anymore.
    "Life is hard. But it is harder when you are stupid."
    -John Wayne

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I've been testing demo hones from our tmo rep, both 8x and 810. The 8x is nicer than 810 imo but the storage was definitely a bust and it gets a little uncomfortable to hold one handed due to the thinness and curved back.

Having also tested gs3 a bit I sort of know what to expect with the ativ, I think its going to blow away the competition. A little surprised its taken this long to get to market though.
    Sent from my RM-878_nam_usa_100 using Board Express
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    8,753 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jabtano View Post
    I agree here in Boston Metro North I've never had calls drop in fact anywhere in New England for that matter, we have 6 devices at home on T-MO plus a business account I would not deal with anyone else frankly. they are spot on when issues a-rise and they do not break the home account or the business account. As sais the only issues is the choice of devices we carry two HD7 one L810 and 14 L710 the ATIVs is the device of choice for me.
    You're spot on. I had T-Mobile for a few years and coverage in Chicago is outstanding.

Driving from Chicago to Baltimore when my wife and I both had Nokia N8's. Hers was on T-Mobile and mine was on AT&T. The only difference was mine would hold 3G longer.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
    I've had Nextel. I've had T-Mobile. I had Verizon. I currently have ATT. Nextel was far and away the worst. T-Mobile wasn't much better. ATT is decent but drops signal often. Verizon is far and away the best.

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snowmutt View Post
    I have always said I would jump on T-Mo if they just offered service in my rural area. So far, no go. Come on, T-Mobile- get some small town coverage!!!

I am excited that the ATIV will hit T-Mo. Great to have another top end option to go along with the 8X. The 810 fills the bill for Nokia supporters and is a great mid-range option that should compete with the middle of the road Androids on their shelves. The 8X has it's critics due to it's storage issues. The ATIV S will be great counter programming for that.

The ATIV S, the 8X, the GS2, Galaxy Note 2, and Apple on it's way. Not sure you can say that T-Mobile doesn't have good options anymore.
    That is what has kept me with ATT... No coverage in the countryside... And I do not like not having service when I am forced to visit family..