Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Samsung ATIV S 16GB Model $149.99 on 3 year @ROGERS

Where is the 32GB model? :@

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/os...n-1112-_-slot2

:dry
    ATIV S is LIFE

Still Listed as Comming Soon. I had figured it would be closer in Price to the Nokia. Guess Not

CoopII

Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopII View Post
    Still Listed as Comming Soon. I had figured it would be closer in Price to the Nokia. Guess Not

CoopII
    Maybe I was wrong? ...maybe its the 32GB model for $149.99 because the size is not listed there, I based the size off Telus ATIV S page also could be a typo?

$99.99 for 16GB model ATIV S

$149.99 for 32GB model ATIV S

Sounds better? WE NEED MORE INFO! please!! ....Samsung still does not have there ATIV S page up yet! why? www.samsung.com/ca

:@
    ATIV S is LIFE

Not sure if this is an error. However, both Futureshop.ca and BestBuy.ca are listing the 16GB Samsung Ativ S for $50 on a 3-year agreement.

Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborro View Post
    Not sure if this is an error. However, both Futureshop.ca and BestBuy.ca are listing the 16GB Samsung Ativ S for $50 on a 3-year agreement.
    Good fined :) Did they forget the 1 in front of the $50. ? or its $50. for the 16GB model and $150. for the 32GB model? .....this is all very werd
    ATIV S is LIFE