- 08-28-2013, 02:13 PM #1
Ever since I got this phone I've experienced multiple problems
- Battery drains quickly
- Phone restarts occasionally if either I am or am not using the phone (such as resting on a table)
- Memory is getting lower without even adding apps, docs., contacts, etc...
Is anyone else experiencing any of these issues
- 08-28-2013, 04:05 PM #3
I would suggest you to perform hard reset. If it doesn't make any difference to your phones behavior, then you should report it as a faulty device to your carrier/Samsung. Hard reset erases every data from phone, so make sure to backup your files! http://www.hard-reset.com/samsung-at...ard-reset.html :-)
08-28-2013, 04:19 PM #4
- 3 Posts
I experienced some strange lag right at the beginning when i first set up the phone. I did a factory reset and the phone has been amazing since. I have about 20 apps installed and a few emails synced up and I couldn't be happier with the performance. Let us know if a factory reset fixes the issue.
08-28-2013, 05:59 PM #7
- 20 Posts
I have had it restart twice now (I've had it since 8/20). Both times were at rest. I would pick the phone up and get nothing when pressing the windows button or power button. Then long hold on power button and it would start back up.
I've not been monitoring my memory, so not sure if it's getting lower or not. But I've been installing apps, taking pics, etc. So I would expect it to be filling up.
I'm worried the restarts will become more of an issue.
- 08-29-2013, 05:14 PM #8
I did the hard reset and that fixes the random restarts and fixes the storage issue but my battery is still draining fast. Are those battery indicator apps the cause? Does anyone else have a battery indicator app? I'm going to uninstall it tonight and see how tomorrow goes because the only background apps I have are Bing Weather and Bing News.
08-30-2013, 12:41 PM #10
- 38 Posts
09-24-2013, 11:48 PM #14
- 25 Posts
Well, after uninstalling the Microsoft Facebook app, my random locking and rebooting has gone away. Completely. This thread talks about HTC and Nokia users suspect of the same thing, and problems being solved after uninstalling Facebook as I did:
Windows Phone 8 Hit With Random Reboot Bug - Mobility - Smartphones -
Since other users have reported this "fixing" the problem, I'm hopeful Windows Phone 8.1 or a new version of the Facebook app will correct this.
- By snowmutt in forum XBOX MusicReplies: 45Last Post: 09-29-2013, 08:04 PM
- By manas16 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2013, 08:27 AM
- By Haitham Elshrkawy in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2013, 11:28 PM
- By gotenks82 in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 8Last Post: 08-30-2013, 05:00 PM
- By Rilind Shabani in forum HTC 8XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 04:25 PM