Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Wanted to start a thread for people to post if they find the Neo somewhere other than a Sprint store. Since other sellers tend to have better prices and sometimes waive the activation fee (I know Costco does) it would be nice to save a bit of money.

So if you see the phone pop up for sale elsewhere, post it here.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    If it's anything like the 8xt, Amazon and Let's Talk should be the first couple of places to check for a better price.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by stmav View Post
    If it's anything like the 8xt, Amazon and Let's Talk should be the first couple of places to check for a better price.
    Those are the 2 same exact places I'm keeping an Eye on. My first option being Amazon, then Lets Talk
    Sold out? How many did they even carry?

I just got off the phone with Sprint Telesales, and the Rep shows the phone "Out of Stock"....Even checked with a Supervisor, and came back with the same answer....So it's either selling like hotcakes, or they had 10 in a closet in the warehouse..LOL!! Oh well, been waiting this long...what's a couple more days...

Global Posts
    402 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngrySprintUser View Post
    Yeah I bet people went bananas buying this phone after they read this spec on Best Buys site about the phone "3" WQVGA color touch screen
    Enables easy navigation of features and content and provides crisp visuals."

Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Boy do I hate Sprint. I mean, I wanted to wait a few days to get the phone to see if anyone else would carry it at a good price. But being forced to wait because Sprint barely even got any??? Ridiculous!

Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasherx2k1 View Post
    Yeah I bet people went bananas buying this phone after they read this spec on Best Buys site about the phone "3" WQVGA color touch screen
    Enables easy navigation of features and content and provides crisp visuals."
    Dang! 4K on a 3 inch screen?! No wonder these are selling so fast!
    Last edited by AlexanderJJJ; 08-16-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Global Posts
    2,731 Global Posts
    Dang, a 3' inch screen?!

Imagine how big the bezels would be!
    Proud owner of a Nokia Lumia 1520 in Black! :)

My YouTube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/MickLMZR
    For those of you living in the Seattle area. The downtown Bellevue, WA flagship store has plenty in stock.

Global Posts
    535 Global Posts
    Sigh...just went to my local Sprint corporate store in West Des Moines. Its the main store in town. The guys had never even heard of it, and told me it must be another carrier's phone. I told them its a Sprint exclusive, came out last week...he finally asked the store manager who promptly told me that its online only, and won't be in any Sprint store.

So much for Sprint giving it the 'old college try'...however the HTC 8XT looked nicely displayed. Don't quite understand the launch here...seems 100% doomed to obscurity.

Dorelse,

Yesterday I called my local Northridge California Sprint corporate store and the fellow who answered the phone had no idea what I was talking about when I asked him about the new Samsung Windows phone. Too his credit he was quick to mention he had the HTC Windows phone. MSFT mustve really had to twist someones arm to get these devices to retail around their home of Seattle.

Regards

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    The price dropped to $49 on Sprint.com if you start a new line.

I can confirm that stores in the following cities area have the ATIV S Neo in stock:

Hagerstown MD
    Chambersburg PA
    Harrisburg PA
    Mechanicsburg PA
    York PA
    Front Royal VA
    Harrisonburg VA
    Winchester VA
    Martinsburg WV

Also, stores in this market are having a promotion where you can get $100 off of a Samsung phone when you add a line and some are doing it when you use an upgrade as well.
    Hope this helps!

The sprint store in Catonsville, MD had 2 I just picked up one today

For those of you in the St. Louis area, Samsung devices are just now arriving in Sprint stores. I was finally able to pick mine up today! Love it so far - huge upgrade from a 3 year old Android.

I just ordered mines from Amazon, them and Radio Shack (Online Only) has it for $119 as an Upgrade. And $49.99 if purchased for a new account/line.

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I ordered mine through Best Buy's website. They were running a deal where you could get a 50 gift card when you bought it. Ordered on Sunday and had it by Thursday.

Global Posts
    870 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bkrasso View Post
    I ordered mine through Best Buy's website. They were running a deal where you could get a 50 gift card when you bought it. Ordered on Sunday and had it by Thursday.
    What was the price of the phone?
    If it isn't Windows, then it isn't trying hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by enthuz View Post
    What was the price of the phone?
    Best Buy has it for $149.99 without a rebate and you'll receive a $50 gift card. The Microsoft Store website also have it for that same price ($149) just without the gift card.

Melbourne Florida Sprint store carries both the Neo and the 8XT, I have picked up two thus far. The Authorized Resellers in the area only don't seem to have any.

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Was 149.99 without rebate and then you get 50 gift card after you activate phone in your email. Also get free shipping.