- 01-09-2013, 05:05 PM #2
It is all dependent of specs. As it's a Verizon device, it will need to have the chips enabled for international use for it to work. Verizon's network and our UK network have no similarities.Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - Apparently you can have an iPhone transplant...
- 01-09-2013, 05:20 PM #3Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
- By Abhishek M in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2013, 05:15 AM
- By ricardios in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2012, 08:59 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2012, 03:43 AM
- By CamiKitti in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2012, 12:30 AM
- By Apoc in forum HTC TITANReplies: 6Last Post: 10-13-2011, 01:41 PM