- 01-09-2013, 06:05 PM #2
It is all dependent of specs. As it's a Verizon device, it will need to have the chips enabled for international use for it to work. Verizon's network and our UK network have no similarities.
- 01-09-2013, 06:20 PM #3Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
- By Abhishek M in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2013, 06:15 AM
- By ricardios in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:59 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2012, 04:43 AM
- By CamiKitti in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2012, 01:30 AM
- By Apoc in forum HTC TITANReplies: 6Last Post: 10-13-2011, 02:41 PM