- 08-15-2013, 06:12 AM #1
So I took.few.hundred pictures.in ProShot time lapse, due to and emergency I had to shut the program off suddenly now I have several hundred pictures in my camera roll and I see no option to view as time lapse video.
Can someone help?
- 08-16-2013, 10:54 AM #3
Hey ejb222, I noticed there was a timelapse in one of the picture threads earlier, but I can't find the post or the user again for the life of me. I believe he said he used this app: Timelapse Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)
I think ProShot will capture the images but won't composite them together into a clip for you. You could use any video editing software to do that. The following links might help you:
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...50768961,d.d2k (from point 12 onwards)
How to Make Time-lapse Video - Ultimate Guide (again halfway through the post)
- By Cheewii Poon in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 11-15-2013, 09:41 PM
- By questionfear in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2013, 01:51 PM
- By cubez in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2013, 06:10 PM
- By Corey Thomas in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2013, 09:21 PM
- By Boris Lozac in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2013, 12:04 PM