- 02-02-2013, 12:05 AM #1
BlackBerry 10 installed base, 2013: 10M; Windows Phone: 45M | BGR
Some analyst says that both BB10 will grow to 20 million this year, and Windows Phone to 40 million this year.
I dunno, I kinda have to take my pickings and find any good news I get. This is fantastic news, the first good article I've read about WP so far this year. And TheVerge is usually pretty down on WP, so that sucks.
I do agree though that the younger kids will eventually decide and win over the older iOS generation.
- 02-02-2013, 01:20 AM #2
BB would have to sell 2.5 m per quarter.
Look at current, real sales for both platforms. It ain't gonna happen. Oh, and when you link to blogs with bs predictions, you're fanning their fire. Leave them in the cold, and give the real sales stats a bone instead.awwwww how sweeeeeet. thanks !
- 02-02-2013, 01:31 AM #3
We can't take a safe bet on some of these studies. Certainly they're a good sign though, and putting them all together they show a mighty big rise for windows phone to 3rd Place.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express
- 02-03-2013, 05:54 AM #4
Today's hype machine limits predictions more reasonably to third place.... but forgets about competition.
There might be some wild announcement that's positive for wp during the superbowl. If there isn't, enjoy a solid 3-5% for the future, cause that's it.awwwww how sweeeeeet. thanks !
- 02-03-2013, 12:53 PM #5My next phone...
- 02-03-2013, 01:42 PM #7awwwww how sweeeeeet. thanks !
- 02-03-2013, 02:21 PM #8
I forgot about WP and the Superbowl! I do know that they're going to make a BB10 commercial for the Superbowl, and some London firm made it, that did the Guinness "Surfer" commercial.
That said, if they come out with a pure Microsoft Windows Phone 8 commercial, it'd be a BIG boon for them. Nokia doing a commercial would be cool, but they need to promote the Whole OS, and increase promotion for HTC and have Sony and ASUS have even more incentive to jump on our platform sooner.
- By cdub66 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 06-05-2013, 12:16 AM
- By HeyCori in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 09-09-2012, 12:43 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 71Last Post: 08-29-2012, 08:47 PM
- By Bear lx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2012, 08:07 AM
- By mapexvenus in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 15Last Post: 10-03-2011, 06:02 PM