Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

So I'm about to get a WP7 on AT&T next week, and, naturally, my two best choices are the Titan and the Focus S. I already know most of the differences, screen size, size, weight, speed, etc. Since the OS is the way it is, I'm not exactly worried that if I choose one I might miss something from the other phone. However, what really matters to me the most is battery life.

According to the specs, both should last about the same. Perhaps the Titan a bit less considering the larger screen. So I'm not really hoping for anybody to own both devices, but to those who do own one, at least say roughly about how long it lasts to you in a day of mid/heavy usage? That way I'll compare and make my decision when I pick one up next Tuesday.

Actually, the wpcentral writers have both devices ad they have stated that the titan does a bit bette on the battery. This may be attributed to the different screen tech. I have the focus s and have been getting through the day with moderate use. I don't typically stream music from my phone all day.

Sent from something somewhere!
    Sent from Something Somwhere
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    I have had both I think I do better with the Titan battery.

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I have Titan, could not compare it with other devices, but I have to use an extended batter y on it.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,869 Global Posts
    I get great battery life on the Titan... Recently though, my battery has been draining a lot faster than when I originally started using it.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    I had both and definitely am getting better batter life with the Titan.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express