Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Beast of Haeven
  1.    #1  
    I'm a graphic design major and I usually have to carry a few flash drives around with me. I recently began to really use Microsoft's ecosystem and I love it! I own the HTC trophy, a windows 8 laptop, and an Xbox 360. I enjoy being able to work on my phone or laptop and access that content from the other devices.

Just the other day I worked on a homework assignment on my laptop using OneNote. I was able to leave my laptop at home and access my homework via OneNote on my trophy! It may not sound like much but that saved me paper and turned out to be a seamless process. While in class working in illustrator I wanted to see if I could save my work to SkyDrive and open it on my laptop. Sure enough it worked! No more flash drives!

I'm really enjoying the eco system how about you all?
    I'm enjoying it I love skydrive make life easier especially when I keep losing my USB I like how it intregated with outlook as well

WPCentral.com | WPCentral Store | Mobile Nations Forum Rules

SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Its safe to say I've completely shifted from Google's ecosystem to Windows. The last thing "google" I used consistently was calender, and Gmail. Now my junk email is Gmail and I'm fully synced within Microsoft's ecoystem. SkyDrive is great. I love how it eliminated my need for USB drives and I can dump all of my SkyDrive pictures on to Facebook. I can remove the photos if I want (bypassing Facebook's terms of service).

Global Posts
    2,141 Global Posts
    I love using Skydrive. Saves so much time editing word docs on the go instead bringing a laptop and my Win 8 Tablet
    - Xbox Account: SocialDanny123 Twitter: @SuDanny123

Lived in LA USA now moved to Auckland New Zealand :-)

Other devices:
    Nexus 5
    IPhone 5C
    Blackberry Z10

[IMG][/IMG]