I'm a recent convert to Windows from Iphone. Am able to see files using SkyDrive app but whenever I try to open one I get this message:

" Can't open. You don't have permission to access this content"

What permission do I need? Thanks

I see that a number of you have viewed this post but,so far, no one has had a suggestion on how to solve my problem. I still get the error message every time I try to view a Skydrive file on my Lumia 900. Any ideas??? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by spessc View Post
    I see that a number of you have viewed this post but,so far, no one has had a suggestion on how to solve my problem. I still get the error message every time I try to view a Skydrive file on my Lumia 900. Any ideas??? Thanks.
    SkyDrive app on Lumia 900 seems quite half baked. I can list files on SkyDrive but viewing and uploading doesn't work due to permission error = infuriating.

I'd recommend BoxFiles for Dropbox as an alternative app. The free version doesn't link with SkyDrive but I don't mind as it links with Dropbox and so enables me to transfer files between my WP and Linux desktop.
    BoxFiles app comes with live tile that flips around and displays used/remaining storage stats. Nice :)