Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By BIGPADDY
  • 1 Post By gedzum
  • 1 Post By RN50
  • 1 Post By BIGPADDY
  1.    #1  
    Hi all

    Well after seeing SONY keynote for the PS4 during E3 and lots of games that are coming out for the PS4 as well PC ports (Warframe which will be free and be available first day on the console release), I decided to pre-order instead of waiting for a year or less.

    I also order a second controller of course.

    So I'm very excited, hoping it will be released a bit early then November.

    Has anyone else, pre-order the PS4?

    WPCentral.com | WPCentral Store | Mobile Nations Forum Rules

    SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
    ninjaap and gedzum like this.
  2. Narse77's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    550 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    #2  
    The wife and I decided last night to go with the Xbox one. Made the choice due to Xbox music, Xbox video, and Skype mainly. I think both look great however. Will be weird going back to Xbox after being a long time ps3 user.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Narse77 View Post
    The wife and I decided last night to go with the Xbox one. Made the choice due to Xbox music, Xbox video, and Skype mainly. I think both look great however. Will be weird going back to Xbox after being a long time ps3 user.
    I thought about both but I had a PS3 and I like what the PS4 got going so it wasn't a difficulty decision just waited for E3 before deciding which console to buy.

    WPCentral.com | WPCentral Store | Mobile Nations Forum Rules

    SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
  4. squire777's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,138 Posts
    #4  
    Not going to pre-order it. I never buy systems right off the bat since first models usually have some kind of issues and also since prices will be higher around launch. I will wait til they release some kind of bundles later in the year.

    Not only that but I have many PS3 games left to play - when you get older you realize you have little time to play games :(
  5. WhippedKream's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    315 Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by squire777 View Post
    Not going to pre-order it. I never buy systems right off the bat since first models usually have some kind of issues and also since prices will be higher around launch. I will wait til they release some kind of bundles later in the year.

    Not only that but I have many PS3 games left to play - when you get older you realize you have little time to play games :(
    This... Alll of this.. :'( im still catching up ps1 games, don't even get me started with ps2 and replaying snes games lool
  6. Luminatic's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    228 Posts
    #6  
    I was thinking about buying my first gaming console ever (don't know which one), but then I thought about all my virtual and non-virtual books I haven't read due to lack of time. :-(
    Happy WP user :P
  7.    #7  
    I actually pre-paid for the console and the second controller, so I technically paid for the console and controller now.

    That makes me a proud owner of a PS4 however I will not get the device until it release.

    WPCentral.com | WPCentral Store | Mobile Nations Forum Rules

    SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
  8. gedzum's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,188 Posts
    #8  
    I'll be on the lookout for your PS4 review in the future
    BIGPADDY likes this.
  9. RN50's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    75 Posts
    #9  
    I will most likely get the ps4 on release day or maybe just after Christmas. Cant really see the price going down at all as its only 350.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by gedzum View Post
    I'll be on the lookout for your PS4 review in the future
    I warn you it will be one sided

    WPCentral.com | WPCentral Store | Mobile Nations Forum Rules

    SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
    gedzum likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Just Pre-Ordered A Helix
    By bizzy-glx in forum General Tablet Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 07:47 PM
  2. Just pre ordered my unlocked Lumia 920
    By doublesman3486 in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 01:19 PM
  3. Where are all the pre-orders?
    By sting7k in forum Nokia Lumia 900
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 10:33 PM
  4. Just ordered the Focus SO and only paid $28.22!!!!
    By baseballbert in forum Samsung Focus S 4G
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 09:47 AM
  5. Tried to Pre Order the HTC Arrice Today
    By gibbyhome in forum HTC Arrive / 7 Pro
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 04:28 PM

Posting Permissions

B