Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes
  1.    #1  
    Indiana Pacers won tonight and are moving on to the second round of the playoffs! Bring on the Knicks!
    Thanked by:
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    That's cool actually. I like basketball, and the NBA Playoffs are always fun.

I don't have any favourites, since my team was really bad this year.
  3.    #3  
    Well the Pacers will be more than happy to welcome new fans :) Assuming you are a Cavs fan, life isn't very pretty (Though Irving is pretty darn good).
    Thanked by:
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mase123987 View Post
    Well the Pacers will be more than happy to welcome new fans :) Assuming you are a Cavs fan, life isn't very pretty (Though Irving is pretty darn good).
    I like Waiters too. He has a lot of potential and appears to be putting in the effort to better himself as a player.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    I like Waiters too. He has a lot of potential and appears to be putting in the effort to better himself as a player.
    I would be lying if I said I knew who you were talking about!
    Hey folks, how about the rest of you who are NBA fans post here?
    I would be lying if I said I knew who you were talking about!
    Dion Waiters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  8.    #8  
    I don't appreciate you pushing your weight around and changing my title! Lol
    Thanked by:
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    I don't appreciate you pushing your weight around and changing my title! Lol
    I really think there are people who care about the NBA Playoffs. We can't be the only basketball fans here.
  10.    #10  
    Probably though tech sites generally aren't full of sports nuts.
    Probably though tech sites generally aren't full of sports nuts.
    One never knows. Paul Allen is as geeky as one can be, and he owns an NBA and an NFL team.
  12.    #12  
    True. Though more of an exception I would say!
    True. Though more of an exception I would say!
    Shaquille O'Neal has a doctorate.
    Developer

Global Posts
    3,788 Global Posts
    Shaquille O'Neal has a doctorate.
    I thought it was just BS?
    My Apps: PIP (WP8 - Compass / Flashlight), Beer Knurd (WP7/8), Meme 8 Ball (WP8)

15.    #15  
    Def. not a real one.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    I thought it was just BS?
    Def. not a real one.
    It's for real, not honorary. Shaquille O'Neal receives doctoral degree in education - ESPN
    Thanked by:
    stmav 
    stmav likes this.
  17.    #17  
    Hmmm...I was waiting to see some like this at the bottom of the story : "Source: The Onion"
    Thanked by:
    Laura Knotek likes this.
  18.    #18  
    Pacers smack the Knicks! Just how it should be....
    Laura Knotek likes this.

Global Posts
    1,712 Global Posts
    Of Bogut keeps showing up and Curry stays hot, I can see the Warriors in seven over San Antonio.

Although the way they coughed up an 18 pt lead on Thu, that won't bode well against a San Antonio team that is much better than Denver.
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....
    Laura Knotek likes this.

Global Posts
    2,081 Global Posts
    I haven't been watching. I'm still sad about Kobe lol.
    Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
    Last updated: 05/13/2013
    Thanked by:
    Laura Knotek likes this.

I'm bummed about Kobe too. But I do like seeing Golden State. They have a fun team to watch. Memphis is pretty cool too.
    Thanked by:
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
    I'm bummed about Kobe too. But I do like seeing Golden State. They have a fun team to watch. Memphis is pretty cool too.
    I think it's cool seeing some different teams this year instead of only all the same ones. I was a little tired of Lakers and Celtics every year.
    alpinestars1z likes this.

Global Posts
    2,081 Global Posts
    I think it's cool seeing some different teams this year instead of only all the same ones. I was a little tired of Lakers and Celtics every year.
    Haha, I just hope Miami doesn't win another championship. I don't like them.
    Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
    Thanked by:
    Laura Knotek likes this.

Global Posts
    2,081 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
    Memphis is awesome. I wish Dwight and Pau could be like Marc and Z-Bo.
    Thanked by:
    Laura Knotek likes this.

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I think the Pacers will beat the Knicks and give the Heat a run for their money. Dont really have a favourite since my team didn't make the playoffs. But Anyone who isn't the Heat is fine with me to win the Finals. :)
    Thanked by:
    Laura Knotek likes this.
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast