- 03-21-2013, 09:53 AM #1
This is as straight and simple as it can get. Miss not having a Windows Phone. My best friend met me the other day and was carrying
Not only that. He had a second phone Samsung Omnia W. Later he reminded me it was me who had urged him to buy this for his dad. His dad totally loved it ..
Now the A$shole has two WP devices and I have Zero...
Feeling bad for myself... I have to use wife's old Atrix and believe me...it sucks.
Sadly no WP low end devices in the market to cater to somelne like me.
Sent from my Π Σ Χ U S 4.
- 03-21-2013, 10:01 AM #2
You can always buy a Lumia 620 or Lumia 720. Even an HTC 8S will suffice.
And if your carrier support contracts, you can always buy high-end WP on-contract.
Nevertheless, you always have an chance to buy a WP.
Or if neither of those phones can actually suit you, you might need to wait though, since the list of WP8 is not that much.
- 03-23-2013, 01:38 AM #13
- By RussST24 in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 10-29-2012, 01:35 PM
- By Bear lx in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2012, 10:31 AM
- By dgr_874 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 09-27-2012, 02:16 PM
- By Jrexxx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 04-18-2012, 02:33 AM
- By jdevenberg in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 11-07-2011, 08:35 PM