Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By abek0
  • 1 Post By palandri
  • 1 Post By Laura Knotek

Did anyone watch the bible and Vikings tonight? Honestly, I thought they were both pretty awesome. Both of the shows, can't wait for the next episodes to come.
    Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express
    Muessig likes this.

Global Posts
    30,570 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Quote Originally Posted by abek0 View Post
    Did anyone watch the bible and Vikings tonight? Honestly, I thought they were both pretty awesome. Both of the shows, can't wait for the next episodes to come.
    I DVR'd both but didn't watch yet.
    I am watching the Vikings as I write this..both are great
    Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

They were both great..
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,097 Global Posts
    I did not watch either of those, but, "Are We Alone, Alien Encounters 2" is on the Science Channel tomorrow night and looks good.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
    Laura Knotek likes this.

Global Posts
    30,570 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    I did not watch either of those, but, "Are We Alone, Alien Encounters 2" is on the Science Channel tomorrow night and looks good.
    That sounds pretty cool. I'll DVR it.
    palandri likes this.

The Bible does a pretty good job of portraying what is in the Bible but it does leave a lot of important parts. Reading the actual Bible will fill in all the important parts that didn't make it in to the series. And it's understandable that it leaves out a lot since they are trying to condense thousands of years of events into a 10 hour series. Still good though.

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    I DVR'd and watched them both last night! Both awesome shows! The Bible is a little refresher for me, because I get confused between biblical characters. Reminds me of when I was a child, watching the cartoon series, "The Flying House". The Vikings is a little appetizer for the series premier of Game of Thrones! I know it's not related, but same genre. :)