Banned

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Every tech website has covered the launch of new Lumia phones and accessories. But this being the largest website dedicated to Windows Phone, I'm hoping Daniel and Jay can give us something extra; pester Nokia for some inside information; updates on existing phones; information for upcoming apps etc etc. MWC has not ended so I'm hoping for more coverage.

Elop was pretty tight lipped with the Engadget dude about any unannounced products. I wouldn't expect much more info than what we have heard already.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,576 Global Posts
    so are they done for the week then? Or is it possible their could be more news than what we have already about the 520/720 phones? I'm not sure exactly how MWC works, as in whether or not all new product announcements are done on day 1 and the rest of the week is just showcasing them.

Global Posts
    2,332 Global Posts
    Wouldnt hold my breath for anything really exciting, looks like nothing really gobsmacking can be done until MS updates the OS. Which they are doing at their usual blistering speed....

Don't hold your breath from anything from MS or Nokia or HTC or Samsung. a few low end middle range device. exclusive to who knows what... did see some cool stuff from Android and a few high end Androids more of the same WP8 coming soon... it's getting old...hurry up and wait.
    Thanked by:
    Resident Developer

We hunted for as much news as we could and still have a few smaller pieces to come, but in terms of the devices, there was only the two Lumia phones
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,576 Global Posts
    Seems like trend with everyone this year is making little announcements at MWC and saving the big ones for individual launch events so they don't have to share the press coverage