- 02-14-2013, 01:40 PM #1
I only used this account once back in 2005 to send someone a document. It hasn't been touched since then. By luck I managed to guess the password and entered the security code. I was quite surprised to see that I had 637 spam messages with only 12 of them being in the spam folder. The best part is that the spam stretches all the way from 2005 until today, lol.
Solid spam blocking considering the length of time we're talking about. Though I imagined I wouldn't have any considering I only used it once."Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop
- By IcyLumia in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2013, 12:16 PM
- By ilannh in forum HTC 8XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2012, 02:18 AM
- By Visceral Monkey in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2012, 08:16 AM
- By KronicOD in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 12-01-2012, 12:40 PM
- By Omer Ahmad in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2012, 01:19 PM