Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 77
Like Tree24Likes
  1. ninjaap's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,454 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
       #1  
    I would like to add that our coach, Jim Harbaugh, is in on the scam. The whole season it was W, W, L... In each of those 4 losses, he set up the team to lose. In each of those losses the run game stayed under 100yrds. In each of those losses he put it all on the QB (be it Smith or Kaepernick). The Niners are not built like the Patriots or the Saints. The 50% run and 50% pass is what the Niners do best. And the coach knows that. You take away one of those elements, and the Niners are easily beat. It wasn't the defense that took them away, it was play calling.

    The NFL and the media already decided that Ray Lewis was the bigger cash cow. But I already saw it coming a few months before the SB. I didn't even think the Niners were going to be in the SB. I thought it was going to be a Manning vs Manning deal. But I guess that will have to wait. Maybe next year? In the meantime, the Niners are due to make another playoff run next year to gain more popularity. The NFL owners wants the $200M they put up for the new Santa Clara stadium back. The only way to get it back is to sell tickets.

    edit: Not taking credit for the video. Just agreeing with whomever published it.





    edit2: Feb 9, 2013

    Guess who has the easiest schedule in all of NFL in 2013: Denver
    Team-by-team strength of schedule for 2013 - NFL.com

    Guess who has the easiest schedule in the NFC in 2013: Giants
    New York Giants Have NFC’s Easiest Schedule in 2013 | Giants 101 | Sports Media 101

    Manning vs Manning Superbowl 2013!

    Coincidence? I think not...
    Last edited by ninjaap; 02-09-2013 at 04:35 AM.
  2. JerseySal's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    592 Posts
    Global Posts
    600 Global Posts
    #2  
    Get off the ledge. It's only entertainment.
    ~Sal
    snowmutt likes this.
  3. palandri's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,028 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,161 Global Posts
    #3  
    Ya never know.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
    ninjaap likes this.
  4. sravanv's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    #4  
    Lol. No. It's not. You're ignoring WAY too many factors here...
  5. MacDaMachine's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    287 Posts
    #5  
    Lmao. Defense got torched by Joe flacco and Boldin going Altered Beast. That's it.
  6. #6  
    I bet Jim Harbaugh was the kind of kid that unplugs the Nintendo when his brother is winning...
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT
    CHIP72 likes this.
  7. Laura Knotek's Avatar

    Posts
    16,116 Posts
    Global Posts
    31,295 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    #7  
    I put the blame on bad officiating, not a conspiracy theory. However, that's happened in the past. There was terrible officiating in that one Super Bowl won by Pittsburgh.
    snowmutt likes this.
  8. ninjaap's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,454 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
       #8  
    Who wanted to see more of the Niners during regular season? The Niners were given 2 MNF, 2 SNF, and 1 TNF spots in 2012. Those are all primetime and nationally televised. Why? They lost more in 2012 than in 2011. The NFL is trying to get them more popular. I bet those primetime spots go up even further next year. Vegas odds already have the Niners with the best odds to win SB next year. The Ravens, our current champs, are no where near the top. Does that make sense?
  9. JerseySal's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    592 Posts
    Global Posts
    600 Global Posts
    #9  
    People think the mobile world is rigged too. Favoritism is shown to Google and Apple. Maybe because they're the front runners at the moment, but I'm not going to cry about it like a 49er fan. I'm just going to hope my tea(WP8) gets their sh*t together for next year.
    ~Sal
  10. #10  
    My predictions. Ravens win again next year, Flacco finally recognized as elite, Tom Brady cries, Steelers don't make it to playoffs, 49ers lose first game of playoffs, Andrew Luck gets injured and the colts don't make it to playoffs, Tom Brady cries, Ravens break RG3 again and Redskins are forced to replace him with R2D2, Packers lose in the Superbowl to the Ravens, Patriots don't make it to the playoffs, and Tom Brady cries.

    Remember these.

    PS: Pollard played the Superbowl game with SIX cracked ribs!
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT
    wpn00b likes this.
  11. martinmc78's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,716 Posts
    #11  
    Come on next year is going to be Giants Vs Broncos - Superbowl is in New York - This year was brother vs brother head coach next year will be brother vs brother QB. Being a Giants fan I hope the Giants win of course.
  12. ninjaap's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,454 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
       #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseySal View Post
    People think the mobile world is rigged too. Favoritism is shown to Google and Apple. Maybe because they're the front runners at the moment, but I'm not going to cry about it like a 49er fan. I'm just going to hope my tea(WP8) gets their sh*t together for next year.
    Cry? Hahaha! I wasn't even expecting the Niners to be in the Superbowl. I thought it was going to be a Manning vs Manning year. But the return of Ray Lewis right before the playoff and coincidentally his announcement to retire proved to be higher ratings for the SB. I don't even expect the Niners to win next year. I think the NFL will continue to hype the team up until Santa Clara gets the bid to host the SB.
  13. ninjaap's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,454 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
       #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by martinmc78 View Post
    Come on next year is going to be Giants Vs Broncos - Superbowl is in New York - This year was brother vs brother head coach next year will be brother vs brother QB. Being a Giants fan I hope the Giants win of course.
    Could very well be. The SB will be in NY. Perfect time for Manning vs Manning. But it all depends on what people want to see that year. Its all about the ratings.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaap View Post
    Cry? Hahaha! I wasn't even expecting the Niners to be in the Superbowl. I thought it was going to be a Manning vs Manning year. But the return of Ray Lewis right before the playoff and coincidentally his announcement to retire proved to be higher ratings for the SB. I don't even expect the Niners to win next year. I think the NFL will continue to hype the team up until Santa Clara gets the bid to host the SB.
    I'm sorry, I just fail to see how the NFL can control Flacco's incredible bomb passes, Jone's insane runs, and Boldin's brilliant catches!

    Unless of course...
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT
    ninjaap likes this.
  15. ninjaap's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,454 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
       #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by berty6294 View Post
    My predictions. Ravens win again next year, Flacco finally recognized as elite, Tom Brady cries, Steelers don't make it to playoffs, 49ers lose first game of playoffs, Andrew Luck gets injured and the colts don't make it to playoffs, Tom Brady cries, Ravens break RG3 again and Redskins are forced to replace him with R2D2, Packers lose in the Superbowl to the Ravens, Patriots don't make it to the playoffs, and Tom Brady cries.

    Remember these.

    PS: Pollard played the Superbowl game with SIX cracked ribs!
    You forgot the part where Tom Brady cries. LOL
    Thanked by:
    snowmutt and berty6294 like this.
  16. martinmc78's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,716 Posts
    #16  
    The superbowl was a bit dodgy though. Start of the 3rd quater Kickoff return for a 108 yard touchdown SF next series its 3rd and 13 and Kaepernick had just been sacked for a 6 yard loss and was looking shaky. Power goes out for 30 minutes and low and behold the 49ers come back to life. Think the score flattered the 49ers in the end. Game should never have been that close.
    Thanked by:
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaap View Post
    You forgot the part where Tom Brady cries. LOL
    Oops, sorry.
    tom-brady-crying.jpgcrying.jpgtom-brady-crybaby.pngbrady-loss.jpgbrady.jpgfrown.png
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT
    Thanked by:
    snowmutt likes this.
  18. ninjaap's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,454 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
       #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by martinmc78 View Post
    The superbowl was a bit dodgy though. Start of the 3rd quater Kickoff return for a 108 yard touchdown SF next series its 3rd and 13 and Kaepernick had just been sacked for a 6 yard loss and was looking shaky. Power goes out for 30 minutes and low and behold the 49ers come back to life. Think the score flattered the 49ers in the end. Game should never have been that close.
    Would've been the most boring SB ever. If it weren't for lights mysteriously going and a huge momentum shift. But in the end, the Ray Lewis story prevails and ends. Good thing too, otherwise, he might come back next year and do more no-apparent-reason crying every time he's in front of a camera.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaap View Post
    Would've been the most boring SB ever. If it weren't for lights mysteriously going and a huge momentum shift. But in the end, the Ray Lewis story prevails and ends. Good thing too, otherwise, he might come back next year and do more no-apparent-reason crying every time he's in front of a camera.
    Woah now, he's a very emotional man! He literally just ended the one and only thing he has done his entire life! He has every right to be emotional! Not like he's sulking like Brady does!
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT
  20. martinmc78's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,716 Posts
    #20  
    Got to admit even i got chocked up with the kids from Sandy Hook and Jennifer Hudson singing America the Beautiful and I'm 4600 miles away in London.
    ninjaap likes this.
  21. ninjaap's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,454 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
       #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by berty6294 View Post
    Woah now, he's a very emotional man! He literally just ended the one and only thing he has done his entire life! He has every right to be emotional! Not like he's sulking like Brady does!
    That's fair. Still, no more Lewis next year (hopefully).
  22. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaap View Post
    That's fair. Still, no more Lewis next year (hopefully).
    As much as I love the man, I'm happy he is leaving too. He has been on top his game since year one, and I'm glad he left before he went downhill! (*cough Moss)
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT
  23. ninjaap's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,454 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
       #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by berty6294 View Post
    I bet Jim Harbaugh was the kind of kid that unplugs the Nintendo when his brother is winning...
    I bet you're right. Coach has some form of ADD or something. But then he's an evil genius. Theres something wrong with all of them evil geniuses.
  24. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaap View Post
    I bet you're right. Coach has some form of ADD or something. But then he's an evil genius. Theres something wrong with all of them evil geniuses.
    Jim geeks me out though!
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT
  25. ninjaap's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,454 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
       #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by berty6294 View Post
    Jim geeks me out though! http://i.imgur.com/4JCINXy.gif
    This beats out his "Gobble Gobble Jive Turkey' babble.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The camera is just great !
    By sheitan in forum HTC Mozart
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 04:27 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 12:33 PM
  3. My first real issue with my Focus! The display is seizing up.
    By TheAngelOfElysium in forum Samsung Focus
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 04:06 PM

Posting Permissions