Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Lumia 920
    Xbox 360

That's it
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,860 Global Posts
    Cleaned up the "junk"... lets stay civilized.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
    Thanked by:

everything around Microsoft from pc to tablet to gaming console to smartphone to web services
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    Desktop and laptop both running Windows 7 Ultimate

Surface RT

Xbox 360 with kinect

Nokia 920, wife has HTC Arrive

Global Posts
    2,370 Global Posts
    PC: Vivo Tab RT. Sorta wish I'd gone for an Atom based system, but only rarely. Love this device
    Phone: Nokia Lumia 900, though that will be changing in the next 6ish months. Not even sure if I'll stay WP or not.
    HT: Xbox 360 (one in Living Room, one in Bedroom). We watch 95% of our TV on these and that is exclusively what we use the bedroom one for and probably 80% of the living room ones use. We used to use a Roku in the bedroom, but Xbox's are really much, much better than Rokus
    Wife: An HP laptop with an AMD chip, really nothing specail and I don't even know its specs. We shopped on price because Word is the mose intense program she uses. Also, she has an iPad that she uses for 95% of her computing needs now. When they are due to be replaced (both are about 2 years old, so probably in the next 12 months) she wants a Windows 8 hybrid (not an RT as she needs iTunes for her iPhone).

Wow, some of you have lots of stuff 😊

I have:

A Lumia 920, the 800 as short term backup (I might give it to someone later) and a Nokia 808 for the awesome camera.

A JBL playup.

An HP Laptop with Windows 7.

A Kindle with lots if amazon books - I love reading.

My TV is some Samsung Flatscreen, too lazy to look up the model number.

A hotmail account for syncing

A ISP mail address mailing

A yahoo account for subscriptions

I neither have a gaming console nor do I use any other source than cable TV and some old DVDs for watching TV. I already think I have too much stuff, and more "Entertainment Services" would require me to leave my job - I don't even manage to watch all the stuff I'm recording :-) And wow - looking at my list, I understand my colleague who recently called me a Nokia fan 😊
    Happy WP user :P

Laptop and Desktop: Linux
    Tablet: Under $100 China Android 4.1 Tablet
    Phone: Windows Phone (920
    Gameconsole: Xbox 360
    TV: Sony

FILEBOX: custom built i5, houses all the files, acts as a file server/gamestation/business machine.
    HTPC: older C2D laptop (headless). *eh...it works*
    SKYDRIVE: 25GB's Sync's Photos and Documents.

Really thats it...I have a history of google stuff, yahoo stuff, etc...I need to shut down alot of junk.

Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    I have gone with Microsoft.:
    Asus tower I7 CPU 920 @ 2.67, 9 GB RAM, 2 TB, Windows 8 Pro, 24" Dell U2410 monitor

Nokia Lumia 920

Surface RT

Xbox 360 with Kinect

Collecting dust: Zune HD, Toshiba Windows 7 laptop, iPad

I have pretty much settled on Microsoft for the home and apple for my mobile.

I run a windows PC with 7 and 8 on different partitions that I built myself about 6 months ago. In it, I have a Hauppage 2250 TV card that decodes my cable tv. I also use Windows Media center as my TV and PVR. Those shows get sent out to two XBOX 360's, one in the living room and one in the bedroom. The can access any of my media stored on the central computer that also acts as a gamimg PC. I also have a lumia 900 that I bought last year to play around with. I actually just flashed it to the 7.8 update tonight!

For mobile, I have two Iphone 5's, two Iphone 4's and an Iphone 3gs. I also have a first gen Ipad that I use to surf the net.

I mainly use outlook.com and skydrive to share and store my information. I do use icloud too. Just not as much.

I really want to switch over to all microsoft and follow the windows phone saga every day but there is some things that my iphones do that just works better for me.

Come on Microsoft! Make the notifications on the live tiles stay on after i look at only one of the notifications!

MacBook pro 15"
    Mac mini for home theatre
    IPad
    Synology disk station
    Ps3
    Nokia 920
    First foray back to Microsoft and quite keen to install a win8 partition on MacBook pro

Gaming PC
    Intel Core i7-2600k @4.5Ghz
    8GB RAM
    EVGA GeForce GTX 580
    GigaByte P67-UD5
    2x 256GB Plextor M3 SSD, 500GB WD Caviar Black, 1TB WD Caviar Blue
    Windows 8 Pro
    watercooled :)

Notebook: 13" Macbook Pro E2011 8GB + 256GB Crucial m4
    Console: PS3 (old 60GB fatty)
    TV: Toshiba 32C3000P + Technisat Digit Isio C
    Phone: Nokia Lumia 920