- 01-08-2013, 07:41 PM #1
Is there any advantage of the 4th generation versus the current generation? I'm thinking of getting the 21.5 inch imac now, but maybe apple will release the next one, which WILL have the 4th generation, and requires a touch screen.
- 01-09-2013, 10:48 AM #7
- 01-09-2013, 06:06 PM #9Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - Apparently you can have an iPhone transplant...
01-09-2013, 06:11 PM #10
- 219 Posts
01-10-2013, 08:47 PM #11
- 50 Posts
- By woodbane in forum Upcoming and Rumored TabletsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-06-2013, 06:34 PM
- By KingCrimson in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2012, 11:34 AM
- By sharksandwich in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 09-07-2011, 02:17 PM
- By Devilstar in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-15-2011, 10:20 AM
- By ctt1wbw in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-06-2011, 10:19 AM