01-08-2013, 04:14 PM #1
- 277 Posts
Seems like every person I get to know better, interview or work with sooner or later turn out to have a skill, hobby or talent that I wouldn't have guessed in a million years.
For me, people are quite surprised when they find out that I am quite the baker, and no trendy full grain bread, I make cookies, cakes and the best ice cream known to man.
- 01-08-2013, 11:33 PM #3
Guitarist. Been playing for god... 15 years now. I play a ESP SC-607B 7 string baratone guitar. Amazing guitar. The thing that surprises people is the odd positions I can play it in. Not behind the head kinda stuff but like rolled up in a ball in the corner or whatever. Everyone is usually surprised by the fact that I can pick up almost anything and play it after taking an hour or so to learn it. It annoys my wife to no end. She hates it when the kids get a musical toy.
Don't forget to thank and like anyone who deserves it!
- By Ebaneeezor in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 41Last Post: 01-26-2013, 01:39 AM
- By Jmaxim in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 27Last Post: 11-14-2012, 12:43 PM
- By Dave Blake in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 55Last Post: 09-14-2011, 10:23 PM
- By Dave Blake in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-29-2011, 11:38 AM
- By gibbyhome in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 23Last Post: 05-19-2011, 09:40 AM