- 01-05-2013, 09:32 AM #1
Ok, 3 things.
1) I'd be paying the bill every time unless...
2) Every time that was done I instead DESTROYED my phone so that I couldn't use it
3) If I did put it on top of the other phone with the Nokia Lumia 920 I'm getting I would need to replace everyone else's phones because putting the Nokia Lumia 920 on top of them would destroy all of them
Ok, do you honestly think you'd get to avoid paying the bill if you went out for a meal with friends and this rule was in force?
- 01-05-2013, 11:05 AM #5
I would happily destroy my current phone with a sledgehammer
Edit: I could resist facebook I have to be on the internet, I can't remember which twitter account I used, and not many people text me or ring unless they want something (FOREVER ALONE)
I would still have to pay
Last edited by BIGPADDY; 01-05-2013 at 11:51 AM.
- 01-06-2013, 08:04 AM #8
- 01-07-2013, 06:29 AM #10
- By aelesiaa in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 15Last Post: 12-29-2012, 09:34 AM
- By ballanda in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 17Last Post: 12-28-2012, 04:30 PM
- By J4rrod in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2012, 01:18 PM
- By jabtano in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 01-13-2012, 04:21 PM