- 12-31-2012, 11:23 AM #1
Well the world didn't end so it time to make new year resolution my is not to go to prison just kidding
My revolutions is to;
1. Create a thousand threads on WPCENTRAL by next year before Christmas
2. Buy a windows phone 8 in May probably second gen if out (if not Lumia 920 damn you exclusivity )
3. Get a driver license like I was going to do throughout last year put it was put on hold (it hard to take a picture)
4. Complete college (if reading from american or somewhere college in the uk is after the secondary and before university)
My list will increase and I may forgot half of those
Last edited by BIGPADDY; 01-01-2013 at 07:27 AM.
- 12-31-2012, 12:28 PM #4
- 12-31-2012, 09:26 PM #5
Before the turn of the Century, I resolved to make no more Resolutions.
So far this century. resolution upheld!!!
Digging your resolutions, Paddy!! Keep them all!!"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."- Ben Franklin.
- 01-02-2013, 05:27 PM #8
- 01-02-2013, 10:09 PM #9
Go through fewer phones than the 7 phones I had this year. (HTC Titan, random feature phone, iPhone 4, Cyan Lumia 900, Galaxy S II Skyrocket, Pantech Burst, Black Lumia 900). Its gonna be a knock down drag out between Gen 2 WP, BB10, and iPhone 5S/6
- 01-11-2013, 06:34 AM #13
- Resident Developer
01-11-2013, 06:47 AM #14
- 969 Posts
- Publish a Windows 8/RT app
- Move WPCentral to a TFS source control solution
- Share code between projects so I don't go crazy
- Publish a Windows Phone 8 app
- Refactor the code base to get rid of all the crap that's built up over the past year and a bit
- Do something new on the podcast
- Maybe find the time to have a life as well
01-11-2013, 07:57 AM #15
- 522 Posts
1, Cash in my Nokia stock at $26.00....it could happen
2, Sail down to the Bahamas..Not likely the boss wont allow it... I guess it's cape cod.
3, Buy a high end WP8 device on T-MO US. not holding my breath
4,Put my 1960 Corvette on the road.... Not tile the spring and all the snow and ice is gone.
5 Spend the rest of my days sailing....Not likely I have 4 girls not counting the wife. Money suckers is all they are!
6,I'm dead now as soon as the boss reads above comment.
- 01-11-2013, 09:40 AM #17
- 01-11-2013, 11:07 AM #19
- 01-11-2013, 08:41 PM #23
- By rdd07 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2012, 10:07 PM
- By Fairclough in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2012, 11:53 AM
- By Big Supes in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2012, 11:45 AM
- By jalb in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2012, 05:57 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 01-01-2012, 04:06 AM