- 12-31-2012, 10:23 AM #1
Well the world didn't end so it time to make new year resolution my is not to go to prison just kidding
My revolutions is to;
1. Create a thousand threads on WPCENTRAL by next year before Christmas
2. Buy a windows phone 8 in May probably second gen if out (if not Lumia 920 damn you exclusivity )
3. Get a driver license like I was going to do throughout last year put it was put on hold (it hard to take a picture)
4. Complete college (if reading from american or somewhere college in the uk is after the secondary and before university)
My list will increase and I may forgot half of those
Last edited by BIGPADDY; 01-01-2013 at 06:27 AM.The craziest member on WPCentral!
SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
- 12-31-2012, 08:26 PM #5
Before the turn of the Century, I resolved to make no more Resolutions.
So far this century. resolution upheld!!!
Digging your resolutions, Paddy!! Keep them all!!Confidence: That amazing feeling of motivation you have just before real life shows up....
- 01-02-2013, 04:27 PM #8
- 01-02-2013, 09:09 PM #9
Go through fewer phones than the 7 phones I had this year. (HTC Titan, random feature phone, iPhone 4, Cyan Lumia 900, Galaxy S II Skyrocket, Pantech Burst, Black Lumia 900). Its gonna be a knock down drag out between Gen 2 WP, BB10, and iPhone 5S/6
- 01-11-2013, 05:34 AM #13
- Resident Developer
01-11-2013, 05:47 AM #14
- 1,063 Posts
- Publish a Windows 8/RT app
- Move WPCentral to a TFS source control solution
- Share code between projects so I don't go crazy
- Publish a Windows Phone 8 app
- Refactor the code base to get rid of all the crap that's built up over the past year and a bit
- Do something new on the podcast
- Maybe find the time to have a life as well
01-11-2013, 06:57 AM #15
- 561 Posts
1, Cash in my Nokia stock at $26.00....it could happen
2, Sail down to the Bahamas..Not likely the boss wont allow it... I guess it's cape cod.
3, Buy a high end WP8 device on T-MO US. not holding my breath
4,Put my 1960 Corvette on the road.... Not tile the spring and all the snow and ice is gone.
5 Spend the rest of my days sailing....Not likely I have 4 girls not counting the wife. Money suckers is all they are!
6,I'm dead now as soon as the boss reads above comment.
- 01-11-2013, 08:40 AM #17
- 01-11-2013, 10:07 AM #19
- 01-11-2013, 07:41 PM #23
- By rdd07 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2012, 09:07 PM
- By Fairclough in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2012, 10:53 AM
- By Big Supes in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2012, 10:45 AM
- By jalb in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2012, 04:57 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 01-01-2012, 03:06 AM