Banned

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    HTC Windows Phone 8 phablets: WP8 phones with large-screens canceled | BGR

So glad they figure everyone wants to play with a stupid little green robot! Now of course if the rotten apple comes out with one it will be hailed as the best thing since sliced bread!

Global Posts
    1,438 Global Posts
    But But But Hardware specs do not matter. 720p screens are plenty and no one cares if its 1080p or 720p because they look the same on a 5"> device. Dont need quad cores either. Its all pointless because WP has all it needs and the market will not care.

All the people clamoring that specs do not matter can accept the blame for this. If WP was pushing hardware limits it would get top of the heap handsets. Just need to accept that.

Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by power5 View Post
    But But But Hardware specs do not matter. 720p screens are plenty and no one cares if its 1080p or 720p because they look the same on a 5"> device. Dont need quad cores either. Its all pointless because WP has all it needs and the market will not care.

All the people clamoring that specs do not matter can accept the blame for this. If WP was pushing hardware limits it would get top of the heap handsets. Just need to accept that.
    I didn't design the devices, nor was I consulted in any phase of development.

So no. I will not shoulder any blame for its specifications. Nor will I accept blame for the lack of Instagram.
    My next phone...
    Banned

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by power5 View Post

I get what your saying, the masses have been brainwashed into thinking mega cores and 1500p screens are whats required or the phone won't be considered. I still think it's a waste of resources if those extra cores/pixels aren't really needed. Oh well what are ya gonna do anyway?