- 11-23-2012, 04:40 PM #1
Some dudes are complaining about everything: the weather, the Lumia 920, WP8 and even life itself. We "have to" read why they are leaving the WP8 community and why the Lumia 920 sucks. There are even guys complaining about the lack of apps, but they bought a WP8 phone. This is like I am complaining about a Fiat Punto because it has not enough seats for my 10-member family....after I bought one.
So let us complain about all this complaining!
For whom it may concern: this is meant in an ironic way!
- 11-23-2012, 05:12 PM #2
11-23-2012, 05:39 PM #4
- 441 Posts
Most, not all, but most of the people who post on geek boards have 2 things in common. Some level of OCD and an obsession with technology. A bad combo.
Sent from my PM23300 using Board ExpressIf they hadn't done what I told them not to do, they'd still be alive. Mr. Blonde
11-26-2012, 12:24 PM #9
- 2,559 Posts
Quit your complaining!
(That's me complaining about complaining about complaining... AKA WP Inception. How deep can we go?)Talk to me about Windows Phone, Windows 8, XBOX, art, animation, design, or anything! Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Facebook (say you're from here or I may not accept)
- By index1366 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 11-20-2012, 10:07 AM
- By TenTwelve in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 59Last Post: 11-14-2012, 09:08 PM
- By Calot in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 27Last Post: 11-06-2012, 09:46 AM
- By Fiann in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 12-14-2011, 11:36 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 57Last Post: 11-12-2011, 10:48 PM