Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
    Waiting for next year to see if the second gen devices will have more improve spec such as Snapdragon S4 Pro with 604t mali gpu i think that what it called or 320 adreano ;D

I'm also waiting for a rumored SONY YUGA 5 inch phablet it android don't mind to much it supposedly should have Quad core Snapdragon S4 PRO (I know quad core aren't necessary it keep it future proof for future update or something like that :3) , 2GB RAM and

FULL HD DISPLAY 1920*1080 (RAINBOWS AND SUN SHINE ON MY FACE :D)

If you want more see below on link

better version of spec http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/sony...pics-50009710/

Sony Yuga appears online sporting 5-inch HD display | News | TechRadar

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE A SMARTPHONE THEY HAVE SEEN DOES'NT HAVE TO BE WINDOWS PHONE 8 :D
    Last edited by BIGPADDY009; 11-08-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: added better link with more specs

That's the real rub with technology. You'll wait till the second Gen only to learn there's a bigger better faster coming. I agree with waiting awhile however to see how these new phones perform and how well they are supported.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
    Agree only if OS get the offically GANGNAM STYLE app as well GANGNAM STYLE APPROVAL :D