Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By based_graham
  • 1 Post By sinime

Wearing Adidas trackpants (iPhone) with Air Jordan's on (PC) It just doesn't work!

So tell your friends

If you have a Windows PC, which 1.4 billion people in this world have :)

Buy a Windows Phone :)

So lets get that marketshare up!
    robinleck likes this.

Global Posts
    2,301 Global Posts
    Eh, the iPhone works just fine with windows pc's. Now a wp with a Mac is more like your analogy. I lived that and it was no fun.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by jdevenberg View Post
    Eh, the iPhone works just fine with windows pc's. Now a wp with a Mac is more like your analogy. I lived that and it was no fun.
    You know what it works but to get the most out of the experience its best to match both products

Sky drive + Office - being able to move and manage files between mobile and work

Live - Account synchronization

Xbox - social networking, earn achievements, play games on the go and continue

Music - Zune Pass for devices

Windows 7 you can say "yeah it works good with the iPhone" but moving forward Windows 8 you defiantly want the same Metro UI experience ecosystem wide.

So this is my selling point this is how I convince iPhone owners with PC's just trying to help out :)
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by based_graham View Post
    Wearing Adidas trackpants (iPhone) with Air Jordan's on (PC) It just doesn't work!

So tell your friends

If you have a Windows PC, which 1.4 billion people in this world have :)

Buy a Windows Phone :)

So lets get that marketshare up!
    I'm typing this on my Macbook Air with my Windows Phone sitting right beside me.

Figure that one out. :lol:
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdevenberg View Post
    Really?

I've had no problems whatsoever.

I have a Windows PC also, but if Microsoft doesn't continue to provide support for Mac they'd be crazy. They could very well lose a fair number of customers like me who prefer Mac OS X, but also prefer Win Pho to the iPhone.

OK... granted we're probably a very small population but still....:happy:
    Developer

Global Posts
    3,752 Global Posts
    Well, iTunes sucks on Mac and is worse on PC. Granted this is an opinion, so take it for what it's worth. I wish iTunes had drag and drop to sync with multiple phones. Well maybe I don't, if they had that, I might not be so frustrated with my iPhone and wishing for WP8.
    Laura Knotek likes this.

Global Posts
    743 Global Posts
    My friend has a Trophy and its been a nightmare getting it to sync with his iMac lol
    No Macs for me. If I want something Unix-based, I'll run Linux.

Global Posts
    1,359 Global Posts
    My work machine is a 21.5" iMac running Windows 8 Professional via Boot Camp; Apple makes the best Windows machines EVAR. It used to run Windows 7 and I used to have an iPhone, but... I wouldn't want to run an iPhone with Windows 8 Pro.

I never had a problem syncing my HD7 WP7 handset with Mac OS X Lion, with the connector app, the only problem I had was setting it up right to begin with.

Quit with the dramatics. Using an iPhone with a PC is fine.