- 10-14-2013, 01:56 PM #7
Oh, on the warranty voided issue, does that mean that if my phone gets bricked and I go to Verizon they'll have a way of checking to see if I've done this, and refuse to replace it? Or would it just be a crap shoot? Will my warranty be un-voided when the final release comes out?
- 10-14-2013, 02:03 PM #8
Let's keep the discussion about the GDR3 Preview in one place, guys. That way anyone visiting the forum to find out about it only has to go to one place. You can find out the answer to your question in this thread here: (GDR3 INFO YOU NEED) So who is updating to GDR3 when available later today?.
You can find out a load more about the GDR3 preview here: Windows Phone GDR3 Preview - Windows Phone Central Forums
- By Barracuda7772 in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 41Last Post: 11-13-2013, 12:47 PM
- By manchanp in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 10-14-2013, 06:45 PM
- By khader_moham in forum Windows Phone GDR3 PreviewReplies: 19Last Post: 10-14-2013, 03:15 PM
- By dayoungtx in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2013, 02:06 PM
- By freakyrob14 in forum Huawei Ascend W1Replies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2013, 12:45 PM