09-19-2013, 12:26 PM #3
- 36 Posts
The only app of this kind is "SysApp Pusher" which looks to see if there's updates for the Nokia, Samsung, HTC apps. For all other apps, you just have to wait for the store to update and show you have an update or sometimes news about the update will come out on a site like WPCentral and if you go to the app in the store you'll see the update option even though your store live tile wasn't showing yet that an update was available.
- By connectandroid in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2013, 03:21 PM
- By S Vaibhav in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 09-20-2013, 12:08 AM
- By SanjitVignesh in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:00 AM
- By safeer2222 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 05:42 AM
- By JimiDiGriz in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2013, 01:31 AM