09-14-2013, 01:28 AM #1
- 648 Posts
So i imagined earlier to record my phone acting weird as heck.
I did a factory reset(it took the phone 2 hours to do. Thought i had bricked it).
I had originally called the Verizon i got it from and I wanted to relay the message to them and see if it was worth it going to drive all the way to the store(This would be my fourth time going back i believe and i'd rather not waste gas) but of course i get another moronic rep.
But here is a video i recorded catching it glitching....The keyboard randomly types letters, Randomly Calls and the lagging with scrolling the screen. I would've thought i was using an Android Phone lol...
I am at the point of considering just selling the 928 for $250(hopefully) and etfing out of the contract and moving to another device..I am not even sure i want another Lumia(I was going to get a 521 and just use it till we see what they have in store for us with the 1520).
09-14-2013, 01:43 AM #2
- 2,429 Posts
Oh, so it's a problem with the screen. Lock the screen, then unlock it. That normally solves the problem temporarily.
Try turning off the Super Sensitive Screen.I'm also over at the Moriya Shrine! Go there if you're also a fan of Touhou. After all, it is a small community, like WP, right?
09-14-2013, 04:02 AM #4
- 2,879 Posts
Ask them for another replacement, thats the best you could do.
Probably the place you took the 1st video is haunted by ghosts :p
- By Colclutz in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-15-2013, 02:54 PM
- By texantony in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 6Last Post: 09-15-2013, 01:04 AM
- By Angel Casilla in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 16Last Post: 09-14-2013, 09:03 AM
- By Allthegoatsaregone in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2013, 01:39 AM
- By crash1989 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2013, 11:31 PM