09-13-2013, 03:20 PM #1
- 3 Posts
So I finished a Calculus quiz and left the classroom. As I was leaving the classroom I wanted to check my phone to see what time it was. When I pressed the power button I was greeted by the NOKIA black startup screen. I put the phone back in my pocket, figuring that it just restarted or something. My phone has been off ever since. It won't respond to any soft resets or the power button. I plugged it in, still nothing. The power was around 90 percent when it crashed so I'm not sure what the problem is. Please help?
- 09-16-2013, 12:11 PM #4
I had that happen, last week. Did a soft reset and all was fine.
I had similar things happen to my iPhone. I also found Android to need rebooting and/or self-reboot on almost a weekly basis. Not that I think that excuses WP, but I haven't found WP to be any worse in that regard than other platforms.
- By Micah Dawson in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 42Last Post: 11-18-2013, 10:31 AM
- By TechFreak1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2013, 01:45 PM
- By RetroMan71 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2013, 06:25 AM
- By flyedf in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2013, 02:39 PM
- By The55 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2013, 12:03 PM