Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Ive had my lumina for 3 days and its frozen with a static screen while I tried to hang up a phone call. Ive tried soft and hard resets without success. Please help

Soft reset is volume down + power button at the same time, you have to hold it for about 10-15 seconds. I haven't had to do it myself yet, but you might want to have it plugged in to the charger to be on the safe side. Hopefully that helps, otherwise you may want to stop by Verizon (assuming you bought it from there) since you are well within your 14 days.

john

I had this happen twice, and a soft reset did the trick. I read somewhere that it might be linked to bing news. I uninstalled that and Bing weather, and it hasn't happened again.

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RapidTurtle View Post
    I had this happen twice, and a soft reset did the trick. I read somewhere that it might be linked to bing news. I uninstalled that and Bing weather, and it hasn't happened again.
    Mine was being caused by that battery level software that came out right as gdr2 dropped.