- 09-05-2013, 03:36 PM #1
I just got the 928 last night and I am enjoying it so far. I want to know if there is a way to save pictures taken to SkyDrive or elsewhere and not to the phones storage. I did notice that under setting,storage, I can choose where the pics get stored to but it won't let me choose. Its on phone. So is there a way or does it have to store to the phone.
09-05-2013, 03:43 PM #2
- 95 Posts
Consider save to Skydrive as a backup of Your photos. You can choose to upload at high quality which requires a WiFi connection or lower quality which also utilizes cellular data.
Once they are uploaded you can delete them from the phone. (if You do that You should choose high quality upload)
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
- By sudhindra9 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2013, 08:33 AM
- By MikeSo in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 10Last Post: 09-09-2013, 04:30 PM
- By HTC13 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2013, 02:56 PM
- By newarcticman in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 16Last Post: 09-05-2013, 02:41 PM
- By sumton in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2013, 05:11 AM