- 09-02-2013, 09:27 AM #1
For the past several weeks, I have been getting what I refer to as a "Phantom Notification". At 6 something in the morning, I will hear a tone similar to a text notification. When I check the phone, there are no new texts, nor are there any other notifications of any kind. I can't be certain if it is the exact same time each morning or not. This morning, I heard the tone at 6:41, although I'm pretty sure I heard it earlier as well. On one occasion, I'm I think I saw some kind of notice across the top of the screen, but by the time I grabbed the phone and my glasses, it was gone.
Any ideas? I checked my alarms and made sure I deleted them all. Additionally, I am going through all my apps that I think are capable of notifications and making sure that they are set not to send notices.
09-02-2013, 09:40 AM #2
- 1,066 Posts
What about emergency alerts do you have those turned on >settings>application>messaging>emergency alerts.When I get those they are toast notifaction's and show up under messages..Nokia Lumia 521 (GDR2/Amber) - TMobile Prepaid Unlimited + 2.5gb Hotspot
SemiRetired - Focus Flash (Locked) OS=7.10.8862.14 (Net10 AT&T)
Net10/Straight Talk AT&T Apn Data for Samsung Wireless Manager
09-10-2013, 10:54 AM #7
- 96 Posts
- By Checki in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2013, 11:54 AM
- By techiez in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2013, 11:40 AM
- By Apply_Logic in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2013, 08:58 AM
- By akarsh920 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2013, 06:16 AM
- By jojapath in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 08-28-2013, 10:37 AM