08-23-2013, 05:29 PM #1
- 4 Posts
Hi. Just received my Lumia 928 with the latest update. Smooth, fast, interesting. Was wondering if there is a shortcut to silent mode? When using the volume buttons it will put the phone into vibrate but not silent. The only way I have found to do this is to go into the sound settings and turn off the vibrate and ringer manually. Is there a shortcut button or app that can put the phone in silent mode from the home screen? I came up empty on a search of the store.
- 08-23-2013, 05:42 PM #2
If you turn off the vibrate in ringtones setting, then the volume/tap will toggle between silent and ring. But if you want vibrate on when you have ring on, then no, there's no shortcut.
- By esskayess in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-20-2014, 05:03 AM
- By NithinJosephNalloor in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 24Last Post: 08-26-2013, 07:26 AM
- By fangled melon in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2013, 07:07 PM
- By cristianocr7 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 14Last Post: 08-22-2013, 06:03 AM
- By josipogo in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 12:46 PM