08-23-2013, 03:32 PM #1
- 13 Posts
after using Android for the last year and a half, everytime i'd go into a store i'd always pick up a Windows phone and give it a quick go 'round. something about it just made it stand out from Android and especially iOS. since my wife's line was eligible for an upgrade i decided last week to take her upgrade and the plunge and go the with Lumia 928 on Verizon. Windows OS and the phone itself did not disappoint.
within minutes i had the gist of the OS, updated to Amber, and over the last week been customizing to make my device the way i want it.
my son thinks i'm crazy going with a Windows phone since he's a diehard Android fan....but, hey, it works for me and quite happy i made the switch.
08-23-2013, 03:46 PM #2
- 1,458 Posts
I see this is your first post here, welcome to WPCentral forums. Glad to add another WP user to the family. Please feel free to post any queries or thoughts in the forums.
You can get the community and forum guidelines from my signature. Hope you have a good time with your device.
08-23-2013, 04:11 PM #4
- 2,532 Posts
Just a sample of the devices I've owned over the years.....
Nokia ATT phone
HTC Windows Mobile (?)
HTC Touch Pro
HTC Touch Pro II
Nokia Lumia 822
Nokia Lumia 928
- By poiman in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 12Last Post: 09-08-2013, 09:33 AM
- By mmar1974 in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 8Last Post: 09-03-2013, 11:31 AM
- By techiez in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2013, 08:43 AM
- By boney hazarika in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 08-25-2013, 07:51 AM
- By St_Deborah in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2013, 03:40 PM