- 08-14-2013, 08:56 AM #1
I quickly had a chance to hold both the black and white 928's yesterday in Verizon. It seemed to me the white was grippier?
Anyone else experience this? I am leaving iPhone and my last decision is whether I get black or white on the Lumia 928.
Thanks for any feedback!
- 08-14-2013, 09:28 AM #2
I didn't like the fact that the white was a glossy finish, prefer the matte black (and ended up putting a black Feather case over it anyway*). In hindsight, if you think you will put a case on it, that should factor into your decision.
* Black case on black phone looks like a billion shoddy Android handsets....
- 08-14-2013, 11:16 AM #4
Its interesting that some feel one or the other are slipperier than the other.....The consensus from what I have read is the black matte is slipperier?
Besides the finish, are they both made of the same material on the back?
- 08-14-2013, 11:56 AM #6
I never felt the black. I was only interested in the white. I've always had a black phone, so I wanted a change. The white is slippery. I added a Zagg full body shield and that gives it some grip. It is still a little bit slippery, but not as much as it is naked. Plus you don't cover it up with a case!
PM me for more details
- 08-14-2013, 04:46 PM #9
I too do not want a case, phone looks sharp without one. I've had all black phone's forever, even my iPhone 4S. I would not get an all white phone but the white on this 928 looks sharp. The black is OK but perhaps I need to test them more?
- 08-14-2013, 05:27 PM #10
The poetic atmosphere case on white looks stunning btw. All the other black cases look terrible on itPhones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT
- By Droya in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:41 PM
- By tungha in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 88Last Post: 08-19-2013, 10:43 AM
- By Jump Jet in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 08-14-2013, 10:01 PM
- By nonchy1991 in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2013, 09:34 PM
- By rohitks in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2013, 07:18 AM