07-09-2013, 03:23 PM #3
- 369 Posts
MobileVortex is correct, you can't make them stay. You can get an app for battery level and pin it to your screen. Maybe there are wifi indicator apps that do the same thing. But the status at the top of the screen is only there when you tap to get it.
07-10-2013, 09:41 AM #4--
- 2,532 Posts
Just a sample of the devices I've owned over the years.....
Nokia ATT phone
HTC Windows Mobile (?)
HTC Touch Pro
HTC Touch Pro II
Nokia Lumia 822
Nokia Lumia 928
07-11-2013, 12:08 PM #6
- 168 Posts
I actually kind of like how they tumble down when you tap the top of the screen. It feels very whimsical to me. It's less cluttered without them always up there; there are times when I wish they'd stay, but for the most part it's a non-issue for me.
- By GameIO in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 11Last Post: Yesterday, 04:13 AM
- By John Balacano in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 23Last Post: 07-11-2013, 04:48 AM
- By ivo03 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2013, 08:16 PM
- By Shawn Lukaschuk in forum HTC 8SReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2013, 07:26 AM
- By akhilc in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2013, 12:30 PM