- 07-08-2013, 08:06 PM #1
Some sites I read the 920 has 2 HAACs and some say 3. I believe the 928 has 3. I see two little pin hole looking dots in the body of my new 928 (top and upper part of the back) so I would assume those are 2 of the 3 mics. Where's the 3rd? The one you speak into? Also, how many mics do the 920 and 925 have?
- 07-09-2013, 12:00 AM #2
Lumia 92X have 3 HAAC mics. Pureview 808 also has 3 mics. Lumia 82X, 720, 620, and 52X have 2 HAAC mics.
Favorite Apps: WPCentral, Windows Phone News, wpTorrent, Yxplayer WP8, Moliplayer Pro, Package Tracker, NZBConnect, Media Browser, Audiotica 4, MP3 finder, User Agent Switcher (use iPad as agent), UC Browser, GetThemAll, Amazing Music, Music+, MetroRadio, myTube, Flash Videos, FlashVideo, Navigon, WebApps, Note It
- 07-09-2013, 12:16 PM #7
- 07-10-2013, 09:38 AM #9
- By dogukan in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:11 PM
- By Jelle Jansma in forum Windows 8Replies: 8Last Post: 07-13-2013, 11:19 AM
- By brucexli in forum Developers CornerReplies: 12Last Post: 07-13-2013, 02:34 AM
- By iop777 in forum HTC 8SReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2013, 03:02 PM
- By I am 711 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2013, 08:08 PM