- 07-07-2013, 02:44 AM #1
I know this is lumia 928 forum and my problem is on lumia 925 but because they both have amoled screen i want to dicuss it here..
Noticed that my lumia 925 has a blurry text while scrolling, specially when scrolling white text over black background or black text over white background... also noticed some blurry when scrolling tiles on the home screen, this blurry occurred around the black horizontal lines separating the tiles.... compared the scrolling with the 920 and there is a huge difference...
I read that some of the galaxy S4 units has this problem and that this problem related to Samsung AMOLED screens, and you know the lumia 925 has a Samsung AMOLED screen (and 928 also).
Any one has these issues? let me know in comments please..
07-07-2013, 03:20 AM #2
- 40 Posts
I have the same problem with Ativ S it's driving me crazy, not really but it's annoying. My HTC One X has an LCD screen and it's much better when scrolling. I thought I had a faulty device... Also if I keep my finger on the screen while scrolling the scrolling gets jittery (if that's a word). Do you get this to?
- By Bob_M in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 9Last Post: 03-25-2014, 12:41 PM
- By husam2277 in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 13Last Post: 07-08-2013, 03:12 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2013, 04:59 PM
- By mikey2toes in forum HTC 8XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2013, 10:38 AM
- By soniachen in forum HTC RadarReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2013, 05:02 AM