- 05-18-2013, 06:59 PM #1
For those who already have it, how is the call quality of the 928? I'm really on the fence with the 928. I have an S4 on order, but I'm not terribly thrilled with its build quality and the small amount of free memory compared to the 928. I'll be using my phone to make a lot of phone calls (business phone), so this is an important aspect.
Also, has anyone used Bluetooth to connect to their vehicle audio system? Curious as to how that sounds.
05-18-2013, 07:02 PM #3
- 11 Posts
I haven't been super impressed, but I've also only used it for a few phone calls. It seemed better when using my Bluetooth headset, but I had trouble hearing the other end a couple of times last night. It's really tough to tell if it was due to the cell connection on the other end, though... I don't remember having this issue with the iPhone 4, but it's too early to tell for sure, and I haven't spoken to anyone on a land line yet.
- 05-18-2013, 09:36 PM #5
Call quality is awesome. I live in a house with a metal roof. When I had my iphone the caller on the other line could not hear me and the call would usually drop. Now with this phone I can walk anywhere in the house and the calls never drop.
- 05-18-2013, 11:46 PM #9
I would say that call quality was the thing I have been most surprised about with the 928. I wasn't expecting such a huge difference over the 8X, but it certainly is. Very impressive! I can't wait to try out my BT headset next week with it.
- 05-19-2013, 02:42 AM #11Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
Last updated: 05/13/2013
05-25-2013, 05:54 AM #14
- 3 Posts
- By wastegate in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 29Last Post: 12-05-2013, 08:54 AM
- By shlomo80 in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 17Last Post: 05-31-2013, 05:39 PM
- By rdubmu in forum ZuneReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2012, 02:29 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2012, 05:06 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 38Last Post: 10-12-2011, 02:12 AM