10-17-2013, 10:35 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I am new to Nokia and have just purchased a Nokia Lumia 925. I'm having a few difficulties that I hope some of you can possibly shed some light on, mainly media related. I am not able to receive picture messages or videos through text. Also, on Whattsapp I am unable even to post videos. Surely there is a solution for this?
10-17-2013, 10:49 AM #2
- 2,883 Posts
Whatsapp videos cannot be saved - its a limitation in whatsapp application :)
I never received mms so I don't know about receiving pictures through text, if you want to receive them using bluetooth they can be found in pictures > saved pictures.
Read this thread, it will help
New to Windows Phone 8-Tips and Tricks
Don't go by my current avatar, am very happy to help everyone climb the wp ship :)
10-17-2013, 11:45 AM #5
- 2,883 Posts
The OS does lack apps but can you imagine having a gazillion apps, you try to install a simple game of chess and it wants to know
-Your contact list
-Your email addresses of your contact list
-Wants to see the gallery
-Wants to access your messages
-Wants to even read your call logs
I've learned one thing from all these years, its not the number of apps that I like, its the quality. WP has many quality apps :).
Feel free to ask any questions, am always around to haunt, I mean help people.
10-18-2013, 03:58 PM #9
- 31 Posts
Guess what! - love the change. The Lumia 925 is a far superior smartphone and apps like 6tag blow everything else out of the water. Also, why have 2347810347810 apps if you just install them and never open any since then.
- By Jonathan Piferrer in forum Nokia ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2013, 05:55 PM
- By John Balacano in forum Windows 8Replies: 45Last Post: 10-18-2013, 09:51 AM
- By azcruz in forum Windows 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 02:42 PM
- By Agpe17 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 10-17-2013, 12:52 PM
- By AgentTheGreat in forum Windows RTReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:29 AM