- 10-11-2013, 05:56 PM #3
Well that didn't work for me! Took an hour to reset factory setting so I lost all my apps, the error STILL appears when I go into my hotmail account. I also lost all the recent updates including the calls and sms blocking app which means my two stalkers will continue to be able to hassle me. I wish someone would take responsibility for this error and sort it out once and for all!! I paid a lot of money for my 925 and I'm totally fed up of this continuing error, being given incorrect advice on how to solve it and I'm begining to wish Id stuck to my old mobile!!! This seems to be an error on several of the new Lumia models, why can't someone resolve it???!!!!
- 10-26-2013, 02:20 PM #4
I was having this problem with both Hotmail and Google accounts.
No exchange servers involved
For me it turned out that it was because data was turned off and wifi was not connecting.
I was in a BT hotspot area and needed to sign in (using their app) then the email would sync OK
Guess if I had instead turned off wifi and turned on data that would also have fixed it.
- By soko_20 in forum Nokia Lumia 610Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2013, 05:35 PM
- By mstfcck in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 10-09-2013, 12:43 PM
- By AtivS8 in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 04:16 PM
- By Andrus Rackausks in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 5Last Post: 10-07-2013, 01:40 PM
- By yaguchi in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2013, 07:35 PM