10-09-2013, 02:44 PM #5
- 25 Posts
I also accidentaly dropped the phone. Out of luck, digitizer is badly cracked on several places. There is no chance to replace digitizer itself, as the digitizer with LCD is built into the frame. I've ordered repair with original part at Nokia Care service, but the price tag is high - 150€. I would lost warranty otherwise. There are warranty seals inside that should not be broken. So be careful with unauthorised repair.
- By georgebridi in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 10-29-2013, 03:30 PM
- By Miha_a in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2013, 02:16 AM
- By eugie in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 10:52 PM
- By FearL0rd in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 04:36 PM
- By edoug in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 11:35 AM