- 09-13-2013, 10:23 PM #2
Well, if you put a lot of pressure on it, or you drop it a lot, it should. However, even then, that's still a rare occurrence.I'm also over at the Moriya Shrine! Go there if you're also a fan of Touhou. After all, it is a small community, like WP, right?
- 09-13-2013, 10:36 PM #3
If it really brothers you, try to ask for a replacement. So far mine doesn't have creaking nor is it loose.
sent from within the depths of my brainNokia Lumia 925 / Nokia Lumia 920 / LG Nexus 4 Occam 4.3 / Asus Google Nexus 7 4.3
09-16-2013, 07:10 PM #6
- 21 Posts
I have the same problem. I did not know about this until I watched Daniel's video. He was saying to check the top two [back] corners. Top right makes a loud creaking sound. I'm kinda mad 'cause I waited 3 long days (lol). I'm going to my local AT&T store to see if they can exchange it, if not, I guess it's going back for a replacement. This sucks! To be honest, I wouldn't mind because I'm getting the charging case, but I don't know if later-on it will start to fall apart.
- By dxmemxpac in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 10Last Post: 10-18-2013, 01:22 PM
- By evilrob in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 66Last Post: 10-15-2013, 10:20 AM
- By evilrob in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 09-15-2013, 05:53 PM
- By Totalfixation in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2013, 01:19 AM
- By vonskie in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2013, 10:16 PM