08-28-2013, 02:27 PM #1
- 25 Posts
Guys, I hold my breath everytime I take pictures with the 925 especially near the river, over the bridge, one careless mistake can be fatal :)
I checked that there is no hole on the 925 for a wrist strap, any solutions? Like if there is a thin case for the 925 where I can attach a wrist strap?
and how are you guys securing your phone so that it wont slip over and CRASH?
- 08-29-2013, 09:07 AM #2
I use a transparent cover for my L720, it has a matte finish on the outside giving it a bit frosty look + grip, alternatively you can use the ones that are made of silicon (gel sort of?), provide a great grip :)
- 08-29-2013, 09:09 AM #3
I use a transparent cover for my L720, it has a matte finish on the outside giving it a bit frosty look + grip, alternatively you can use the ones that are made of silicon (gel sort of?), provide
Amazon.com: Hyperion Nokia Lumia 925 Matte Flexible TPU Case (Compatible with T-Mobile Nokia Lumia 925 and At&t Nokia Lumia 925 Models) **18 Month Warranty** [Hyperion Retail Packaging] (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
Amazon.com: Nokia Lumia 925 Hybrid Rubberised Back Cover Case (Solid Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
You can also apply Gadgetzshield on the device, it gives *robust* grip to the device without having to put it inside some nasty looking cover if you're like me who lately hates to put his phone in a cover.
- 08-31-2013, 01:40 AM #5
1 - Buy a leather cover with some eyelet in it, but it makes the phone more bulkier and makes it look ugly
2 - Use a drilling machine to remotely drill a hole in the phone :/
08-31-2013, 02:39 PM #6
- 24 Posts
- By KUMAR MAYANK VIPAL in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 7Last Post: 01-08-2014, 05:09 AM
- By avigyan in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2013, 02:47 AM
- By mikeeemm in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2013, 02:35 PM
- By hcrick in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2013, 07:33 PM
- By aweinograd in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 02:51 PM