08-24-2013, 11:28 AM #1
- 20 Posts
Hi, I from India , recently I just switched over from Lumia 820 to Lumia 925 . The phone is outstanding but a problem with nokia music is bothering me a lot . when I open nokia music app it momentarily shows mix radio , create a mix , offline , store and settings and then then just vanish leaving my music and setting option behind. I also re-installed the app but nothing happened. The app was flawless with L820. There is no new version of this app , I checked . Can anybody help ?
( earlier by mistake I posted this thread to Winphone 7 forum )
09-25-2013, 05:36 AM #6
- 2 Posts
After the first day of owning my lumia 925, there was no longer a nokia music app function --- no music store, nothing....I honestly thought I must be going crazy because it seemed impossible to just "lose" it. So if someone can just be patient enough to explain where I should be able to find it on my phone just so I make sure. Otherwise, I go into the music+videos app and all that I can do is access the music that I have transferred to my phone, but no option to go to the music store...????
- By gagandeep3019 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2013, 12:38 AM
- By Skynetz in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 21Last Post: 08-28-2013, 01:43 PM
- By MSFTisMIA in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 08-25-2013, 07:44 PM
- By jwckauman in forum XBOX MusicReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2013, 11:56 AM
- By Chill510 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2013, 07:31 AM