08-11-2013, 07:12 AM #1
- 2 Posts
Does everyone's shutter button have a definite 'click' feeling when half & fully pressed? Mine seems to be on the fritz. Holding it won't unlock to the camera app and in the camera app the shutter button only focuses and wont take a photo.
Do I need to send my phone away :-(
08-11-2013, 07:34 AM #2
- 1,029 Posts
08-11-2013, 06:49 PM #4
- 2 Posts
weirdly it now seems to be working. It seems to have moods, unfortunately everytime it stops working is the exact time when I really need it to work, like when I am trying to show off my phone to friends. They just tell me I should have got an iPhone, it is really upsetting!!!
08-11-2013, 08:48 PM #5
- 20 Posts
If I were you I'd bring it in for a replacement. It should work 100% of the time.
(I'm getting my own 925 next Monday when it becomes available here in Manila. All these posts regarding defective units makes me a little bit nervous. But the 925 is so darn sexy I just have to have one :D)
11-23-2013, 11:43 PM #6
- 5 Posts
Guys..I just bought a Lumia 925 and I have quite a different problem..:/
Does the shutter key on your L925 do the click sound? I mean this guy here is having shutter-key hardness problem..mine is too sensitive :P
Hell..it's more sensitive than the capacitive button..I just touch it..boom picture taken. No focusing nothing. Just touch and boom picture. I am guessing that's a hardware problem right?
- By Raver Rain in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 10Last Post: 08-19-2013, 03:24 AM
- By Amran Nagal in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 8Last Post: 08-13-2013, 11:42 AM
- By manilabeans in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 8Last Post: 08-12-2013, 08:00 PM
- By fitcious in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2013, 09:53 PM
- By Mani Kumar2 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2013, 03:33 AM